Wednesday, February 13, 2008

woot fun LOL


Heya everyone!!! Im sorry I havent posted in a few, Ive been really busy. Well, tomorrow is VALENTINES DAY!!! Im not the kind of girl who puts hearts at the end of every sentence like girly girls, but if I did, they would look like this. LOL. Well anyways, I am still totally counting down the days until March 17th! And we all know what day that is... hopefully. LOL. Well anyways. Is anyone excited for Valentines day??? I love it because I get chocolate. Chocolate is what I eat when Im depressed, and I get depressed alot. But ya, oh and Jake, I saw that picture of Dogs Bait, and it made me cry too, who would do such a thing? Even if it was on accident. God, what is this world coming to anyways??? God would be very dissapointed in us.

1 comment:

Mella said...

I never see anything special or exciting about valentines day.

There's the fair but not for me.

Valentines day is my aunties, dads and friends birthday. So I'm not on my own to sulk.

PARTY! =)