Thursday, February 14, 2008

vampire love on V-day


Today, not only am I celebrating Valentines day (chocolate) Im going to be celebrating Vampire Love. You can join with me if you like. The first thing I want to specify about Vampire Love is the fact that it is so romantic. Even more romantic than our everyday human lives. Wouldnt you agree? I mean come on, the whole biting neck thing and the red silk, its just so...
well you know what I mean. Anyways. What I wanted to say was HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY FLOCK!!! I got candy galore this morning from my mom and dad and grandparents. I also scored on five bucks man. It was awsome but I couldnt sleep in very well. To much excitment. What did all you get for Valentines Day???

1 comment:

Mella said...

I Never understood vampire bites.

Odd, but I just think they're dirty in a not nice I like the dirt kinda way. In fact re-thinking that, I would say I think they're nice.

Depending on who's biting.

Yay.