Monday, February 4, 2008

unicorns


I love Unicorns. Did you know that they can only be seen and handled by female virgins??? I think that is really weird. I mean its a real legend and everything. Well, I can se that there arnt

very many people commenting on my blog so if you visit will you please comment? Well anyways, sorry i havnt posted. I was at my moms bfs house watching the superbowl. UGH! I hate football. I really do. But whatever, i drew some really awsome pictures that i will post on here later. Well g2g, se you soon my flock.

2 comments:

wOlF said...

unicorns rock!! thanks for posting!! i love all that mythical stuff!!

Avion said...

dude sorry to tell u this but my sis has a horse that has a dizees that makes a huge chunk of bone coming out. any way we sharpend it and the horse really looks like a unicorn!