Monday, February 11, 2008

woo hoo


Thank you very much for the comments. I love you guys so much!!! I cannot believe Chee has gone to Scotland, that is like so totally amazing!!! Well anyways, Im still reading eclipse. (I guess im trying to pass the time until the final warning comes out.) Speaking of the final warning, do you guys like the cover? I think it is really awsome!!! It is really early here in Washington so im just writing random stuff. You know me, im like that. Well hey, there is this really cool website were there are alot of group chats and you can make your own about Maximum Ride. Its http://www.xat.com/. It is totally fun!!! My bf goes on there. Im on it all the time, well ofcourse when Im not here that is.

5 comments:

Mella said...

Awwww. You have a BF! Cute =P

I CANNOT WAIT. LIKE SO EXCITED XD

I went on this website the other day ( I can't remember what its URL was) and they were just talking about how Fangs actually a representation of the depressed section of the world???

And Max was the leadership qualities, Iggy the disabled, Gazzy the gangsters etc, angel the physic and Nudge was the fun loving young adults depiction.

It was ODD. With capitals.

=S

Avion said...

lisen u may not no me but im joey...im in skek. go to pyros blog to see wat happend to jake hes not aloud on for a while so ill replace him.ps jake told me u like wolfs. wolfs r ok but i like cougars.

Chee said...

lol...r u seriously surprised that i've been to scotland?
well i hope that you can go there someday cos its quite nice there -but remember to wrap up warm during the winter months!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MR4 EITHER!!!

is anime the manga and japanese cartoons? if so then yeah i read them - their realli funny!!

last of all what is white day??
hmmm...never heard of it...

chee!!!

Avion said...

go to google. type in doga shark bait then go to pictures go to the one with the puppi and clic on it this made jake cry and he probebly is still crying

Avion said...

i meen type in dog shark bait this has to stop