Friday, February 8, 2008

movies


Hey its me again. Well lets se here. I love vampires. Thats it. I do. Twilight is the perfect series for my likings. It is just so good and romantic. But you want to know what other movie i love? The titanic. It made me cry so much. Sorry, Im a romantic freak if you already cant tell. So i need to ask a question... Dont you wish you could have read the bite? In eclipse? I just have to say it made me cry at the end when Jacob Black was running away. I mean come on, it was just so sad. And it was funny when Bella had to sleep with Jacob in the sleeping bag. But i can se why Edward would be so jelous. So anyways, whats any of you's favorite movies? I think mine is Eragon. It is so popular. I saw it for my sisters birthday a couple of years ago. And the end of it really caught my attention. The black dragon was just behind the curtains. So freaky!!!

3 comments:

wOlF said...

i didnt cry at titanic!! which is seriously odd because i cry at almost everything ~ i cried at click, and an episode of scrubs!!
my fave films are eithe the lord of the rings films or elizabethtown, and just about anything with adam sandler! thanks for posting again!

Mella said...

I have NEVER seen the end of titanic. I have a big phobia of water though. But only deep water.

Scary. Favourite Film...hmmmm. Thats tricky.

What do you think of the idea to make twilight into a film?

It is going to be a DISASTER. No joke.

Mella said...

I'm sorry.

ERAGON.

I loved the books. Wasn't that keen on the film though. =S