Thursday, February 7, 2008

wolves are pimps LOL


Okay this is pretty cool. I love forests. They are like very peacful. My zodiac sigh (or horscope to be exact) is Leo. Does anyone else have a Leo? Tell me about your horscopes and tell me why you like your horscope. Now back to wolves. I am really obsessed with them right now. Just like this summer, I had about a month or two long obsession about dragons. I loved them so much. I read so much about them. Well now my main obsession is the wolf. So i love Jacob Black from twilight (which is my second favorite book beside Maximum Ride.) So tell me why you guys like Maximum Ride? Who do you think you would be most like?

1 comment:

Mella said...

I am so excited for 'the final warning' to come out.

Can't wait. I'm a Taurus so no help with the wolf thing. =D

I love dragons and had a big obsession with them sometime....last year. =)

LOL