Saturday, March 8, 2008

woof


Hello again. This is another picture I found on the internet. It is anime dogs. Has anyone read the Manga series MARS? OMG I love that series. Its really romantic, and you know Im a complete sucker for romance as it is. You guys should deffinately read it, did I spell that right? Oh well. Im really bored once again and I have nothing better to do with my spare time. I mean I love blogging but no-one has said anything for quite sometime and Im afraid its making me sad. BOOHOO. Well anyways, the reason I got kicked out of my old school is because I fought too much. OOps. But come on, its either they leave me alone, or I make them leave me alone. Do you know what I mean?

2 comments:

Mella said...

Fighting's not bad. They chucked you out?

God. Extreme or what?

Its kind of pathetic really seeing as though most schools here are all about 'destroy bulling'. Its just like way to go. Your doing a GREAT job (that was sarcasm).

griffinrider said...

i don't get it- why didn't you just switch schools if your school was full of jerks?