Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hello me is outcasting


Why hello there everyone. I was glad to hear from you yesterday. I found this picture on photobucket. Isnt it really pretty?? Well I think it is. Ofcourse I do, I think everythings pretty. Even my but. O_O Okay that was akward. LOL. Well anyways, my school sucks. I never liked it. And I dont want to go back. I was a major outcast. Although Im really pretty, people always made fun of me.
They picked on me for no reasons sometimes, maybe just for their appeal. But anyways. I was treated like a dog. Not even my bff would stand up for me. And I was always so depressed. But this blog has made me happy. Thanks for all my friends that come on here. I really appreciate your guyses company. Oh btw, did you know my last name is Stovall? How weird.

2 comments:

Fumiko Dream! said...

Hey I love the picture, anytype of canine I like so it's really kewl!

griffinrider said...

you're really pretty? do you have a teeny bit of an ego, too?

your BFF wouldn't stand up for you? doesn't sound much like a friend to me.