Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CMS




Okay I dont want to post names, but this is the principal at my old school (well technically my school) Cascade Middle School. This school is one huge horror fest. I dont even know were to begin with all the stuff I have been through. All Im telling you is, I was one major outcast. BIG outcast. I was always being spit on, being called names, having clay thrown at me on the bus. Anything, you name it. It was all so horrible, I came home crying every single day of the year because the drama and the hating would never stop. It still gives me the shivers to this day remembering the school.

3 comments:

Fumiko Dream! said...

I'm sorry that it was like that for you. Truthfully I think popularity is overrated. I mean at my school it's you have to be rich to be in the in group and if you aren't then your a loser. But just so you know not all rich people are snobby and well for girls...bitches. Like me (not to sound full of myself) I am rich and everyone hates me because I'm not part of the in group. In fact my best friend probably has the least amount of money out of all the kids but she is the bestest pal you can ever have. Well to make this short I just wanted to say I feel for you. I'll check back l8r kay! Bye!

Avion said...

helooks. strickt

griffinrider said...

man, that's horrible! i can't even imagine what you must have been through. is that why you're homeschooled? why didn't you switch schools?

if you've got a minute, come check out my blog:
www.dragonwriters100.blogspot.com